We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies identified above are third party cookies. We work with other companies, such as search engine and marketing service providers, so that we can learn more about our customers and provide a more personalised service. The table below further explains the third party cookies that are used on our website and their purposes. To learn more about how these third parties process information, follow the links in the table below to the third party privacy notice. If you wish to opt out of any of these cookies then please follow the links provided for information on opting out or change your browser settings as explained below.
|Third party||Cookie Name||Purpose||Link to third party privacy notice|
|Marketing and remarketing.||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
|Google Ads Words||Marketing and remarketing.||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
|Google Analytics||Business and Finance Reporting||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
|Intercom||Intercom||Used for help and customer support services||https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy|
|WordPress||WordPress||Used to remember account user details.||https://automattic.com/privacy/|
How do I change my cookie settings?
Cookies can be controlled by your web browser settings or by any cookie preference tools made available by our website. Whether our cookies are used will depend on your choices and browser settings, so you are in control. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please use the following links:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
Please be aware that by blocking all cookies you may not be able to access or use all the features of our website and you will not receive a personalised service.